Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I'M STILL HERE!

Isn't it cool!
WELL, HELLO THERE, STRANGERS!
It seems I've been on a bit of a hiatus. That wasn't the plan, it just kinda happened. So what have I been doing without you? Well, I've just published the first anthology under Dream Weaver Novels. Nine other indie authors from around the world joined me in writing short stories in the dark paranormal genre. So now, we get to present to you....**drum roll**....Gates of Erebus: Dark Paranormal Short Stories! 

Dark Paranormal Short Stories by indie authors from around the world. These stories will take you from the most timid of shadows to the pitch black of hell—or the darkness of a murderer’s heart. You’ll find stories that will make you smile, and a couple that are downright gruesome. 

I'm feeling a bit like a proud Mama at this moment. This is a great bunch of authors from around the globe, so you get the flavors of England, Scotland, Australia and, of course, the USA. Please pop over and get a copy today...oh, and by the way, 100% of all the proceeds will be going to global charities. This quarter's charity is Reading is Fundamental.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
The KDP free promo went very well. And I realized sometimes it's more than just number of downloads, but the ranking that's so important. So, even tho we didn't get to 1000 downloads, the combo deal and Breaking Normal were in the top 7 in the teen action/adventure category, and in the top 34 for paranormal/urban fantasy. Can't complain about that one little bit. 

Of course, if you missed it, the individual books are only 99 cents each. Here's the links just in case.





What? You don’t have a Kindle? No problem. Kindle has an app you can download for free and read right on your phone, tablet or computer. Kindle Reading Apps - http://amzn.to/1BDybyx

LOTS OF BOOKS TO SHARE
I'm a current member of Rave Reviews Book Club, and recently they asked for short story submissions for their first anthology. So, of course, I had to join in on the fun! I submitted two stories and both were accepted into the project. So here's the info on another great collection of authors.  

 Here are some of the Rave Reviews: 
*Authors were looking at, and showing us glimpses of their lives through their various eyes that it became a kaleidoscopic of colorful words painted in poetry, and prose.
* ...the submissions were hauntingly beautiful for me to read. Congratulations to all the writers--masterful job!
* What a wonderful collection of short stories in such a variety of genres. Every reader will find a tale to sink themselves into for a brief moment.

NOW DON'T BE THINKIN' I FORGOT...
Yes, I remember. This is the place that hosts all the great indie authors. I haven't forgotten the mission. And the next one up is an author I fell in love with while reading her book Summoned. I'm very excited...ok, when am I not excited about this...to introduce Miss Rainy Kaye in the next post. Until then...
Dare to Dream!
Su


No comments:

Post a Comment