Monday, September 22, 2014

FREE PROMO FOR DREAM WEAVER?

Fall's a-Fallin'!
Howdy ya'all! I hope your Fall is going well. I'd bet the trees back in the east of the US are starting to turn amazing colors. Not so much here in Spokane, WA. Just a little nip from old Jack Frost. Summer is my favorite season, and then Fall, because of the city turns all shades of red, gold, orange and brown. Reminded me of this: 
(excerpt from Dream Weaver)
Trees wore shimmering nacreous cloaks that rivaled the grandeur of their summer dress greens and fall’s autumnal oranges, reds and yellows. 
 Feel free to post your pics of fall in your neighborhood! I'd love to see them!!
I do have some exciting news to share! For those of you haven't gotten a copy of my books for whatever reason, I'm offering the entire Dream Weaver Trilogy FREE on Amazon this week. That's right! All three books will cost a whopping $0! And, I've listed my short story Tears of Adamas for free as well. Here's a brief synopsis of each book:
Vampires sparkled through the spotlight; then the zombies shambled through. Now, it's time for a new immortal. Dream Weaver.
Emari Sweet understands waking up in a cold sweat, heart pounding and screaming in fear. Night terrors plague her after the death of her parents, and she strives for control over the darkness that threatens to swallow her. But a monster lurks in the shadows, and his subtle hints of brutality explode in a violent attack. Emari is plunged back into the depths of fear. 
Nickolas Benedetti is a Dream Weaver…an ancient, arcane and almost immortal race descended from the biblical Nephilim with the power to command memories and dreams. Each night, her screams tear another piece of his heart and he plunges heart-first into Emari's tormented dreams to save her. But something dark and nefarious has followed him to her little cottage in the woods. His magic can save her from the night terrors, but does he have the power to protect her from the real, living, breathing nightmares that threaten to dismantle her sanity?
Dream Weaver is a young adult (YA) paranormal fiction novel set in the snowy Pacific Northwest.


Have you ever dreamed of being a rock star? Emari Sweet has...and now she's living the dream...the life of a rock star in an elaborate memory weave constructed by Dream Weaver, Sabre James. But her rock star world crashes around her and she returns to reality and the memories of Nick and his betrayal. Now, Nick seems to be hiding something dark and painful that torments his soul.Thomas, the Nightmare Wraith, returns to haunt their minds and twist their dreams. Even Eddyson, Em's trusty teddy-beagle pup can sense the Wraith's presence. And Thomas is not alone. He’s brought a friend with him this time....Emari faces her own mortality at the hands of Sabre's longtime nemesis bent on vengeance for the death of his beloved sister. Immortality and magic unearth treasures and secrets that some would rather keep buried. And the biggest secret of all could destroy everything.

The story of Dream Weavers Emari Sweet, Nickolas Benedetti and Sabre James brings the terror to a boil and spills over as their arch nemesis, Thomas, the Nightmare Wraith (Rephaim) drafts Em's friends, Jesse and Ivy into the feud, and lures her pup, Eddyson into peril.
Since her parents were killed in a crash, the only thing Em has wanted is a ‘normal’ life, but the magic and mayhem of  her new life has spiraled her entire world out of control. ‘Normal’ doesn’t even exist for her anymore. She struggles through the stages of grief, and her anger at Nick’s betrayal. Rage embitters her heart, and she’s not sure she will  ever be able to trust this man she’s grown to love.
Using her new Caphar gifts and her magical spider Ari, Em works with her friend/cop Molly and Spokane Police to solve cold cases, and memoryprint new ones. Emari hones her body and abilities to become a daunting challenger in the battle against the Wraith. But will Nick and Em's relationship survive his lies and her rage? And will any of them survive the nightmare of the Wraith?
And finally...
In Greek, Adamas means diamond, and so the main character of this short story fairytale is aptly named. Adamas weeps diamond tears. Enter the greedy prince of the province, Poneros. Poneros cares nothing for the girl, BUT he'd sure like to know how she got all of those diamonds. The prince will stop at nothing to possess her...lies, deceit and even murder. 
Because Tears of Adamas is a short story, I've included some fun facts about diamonds you might not have known before...and if you have any other fun facts, please feel free to add them to the comments on this post. There's also an excerpt from a short story anthology included.
CAN YOU HELP?
I know a lot of you who visit me each week have already read most if not all of my work. So, I'm asking you to help me spread the word about this promo. All the books will be free from Sept. 22 to Sept. 26. I would so appreciate your support! It only takes a moment to post this on your Facebook page and/or give it a tweet on Twitter, or give it a G+. Also, if you've read them, or you do read them, please, please, please leave a review on Amazon. A review is like gold to an indie author, and each one lends credibility for an author to Amazon. Then Amazon promotes the author too! 
LINKS
Each of the books' headings are linked above to Amazon. But here are the links in case you missed them!

Robots - 2005
Ya know, I always sign off these posts with 'As always...Dare to Dream!' But you might not know why. I got started a little late in the writing game. I'm not ancient, by any means, but most authors start decades earlier than I did. When I started writing Dream Weaver, it was a whim. But the world of the Caphar and the Rephaim just kept building and expanding in my head. Nick's voice became a staple in my head...no not like a metal staple. And even though agents declined my queries, I pressed forward and continued to dream of getting my words, my stories in front of as many readers as possible. It is my firm belief that if you dream it, you can be it...yeah, I know, a line from Rocky Horror. But like the little robot in Disney's Robots, I believe 'A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life'...and I would add...'and become your worst nightmare.' I don't want to look back when I really am ancient and decrepit, and regret not following my dreams. And you shouldn't either. So that's why I sign off with the challenge...

As always...

Dare to Dream!

Su


 

No comments:

Post a Comment