Thursday, November 29, 2012

National Novel Writing Month 2012

This was my first attempt at NaNoWriMo. It's been an adventure, but I can't say I loved every minute of it. It was a comedy of pain and pleasure. Regardless, I did it. And just the feeling of the success totally makes up for the frustration and pain. I learned so much more about Nick, Emari, Sabre, Eddyson, and even Thomas and William. Emari's a tougher chick than she gives herself credit for, and Nick isn't as tough as he thought he was. Sabre finally concedes that he is indeed an ass.

Over the month, I wrote 54,945 words and have a solid foundation on which to continue building this world of mind benders and mind breakers.

Thank you to National Novel Writing Month, Spokane River Writers and Municipal Liaison, Samantha, as well as all my Writing Buddies. See ya next year when I work on the finale of the Dream Weaver Novel Series--Private Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment